Volunteers play an important part in the restoration of broken lives! Past volunteers have participated through ideas such as these:
- Praying daily for the young adults and their families
- Organizing exciting fundraisers, such as a golf outing and a soccer scrimmage
- Making meals for the young adults
- Meeting with small groups and Bible Studies to present the vision of Abba’s House and raising funds and awareness on a small group level
- Raising funds through individual creative ideas
If you are interested in volunteering at Abba’s House, please fill out the volunteer application, and we will be in touch regarding current volunteer opportunities.
The Hope Chest is looking for volunteers to sort donations, assist with customer service, and stock the sales floor. If you are interested in volunteering at the Hope Chest, please complete the volunteer application and specify “Hope Chest”.